Today was devoted to helping with the delivery of our new Flora Pop birthday card collection. Every time I opened another delivery box, I was presented with this amazing, colourful linear pattern that was created from each of our card designs piled together. How beautiful are these patterns? With a textile background, I instantly image a fabulous weave, a linear design for interiors, or a surface pattern design. Yet they are a striking side view of Rosanna Rossi greeting cards.
© 2017. All photographs, images, and text are owned by Rosanna Rossi and cannot be reproduced, republished, transmitted, or used in any other way without express permission. All rights reserved.
Rosanna Rossi Limited, a
company registered in England and Wales, No. 09390732
- RT @topdrawergifts: So many lovely new @RosannaRossi #cards arrived today! 🎉 We are loving the new ranges which are out on display now! 💕 #… 1 week ago
- A Trend on Male Cards: Urban ~ Progressive Greetings Magazine April 2017 Issue. fb.me/222Oa2Xht 2 weeks ago
- Trends: urban design pgbuzz.net/trends-urban-d… #greetingcards #trend #urban 3 weeks ago
- RT @greetingstoday: Designed for the dapper man – @RosannaRossi product focus greetingstoday.co.uk 4 weeks ago
- Debonair: A Stylish Male Collection rosanna-rossi.co.uk/2017/03/29/deb… https://t.co/EZ2kyRKc6L 1 month ago